Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New in at Bershka

After all those vibrant colors that dominated this summer, black & white, the classic color combo, is pumping up in a big way - from the runways to stores. So I've took a look in Bershka store to see how they're black & white collection look like and I'm loving it : www.bershka.com 
Dupa toate culorile puternice ce au dominat aceasta vara, alb si negru, combinatia clasica, revine in topuri - de la prezentarile de moda in magazine. Am aruncat o privire in Bershka sa vad cum arata noua lor colectie si nu pot sa spun decat ca o ador :  www.bershka.com 


 Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post, I enjoyed watching your photos! You are so stylish and I'm your newest follower ^^ Hope you'll check out my blog too - http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    P.S. If you have FB don't forget to check out my page - http://www.facebook.com/tinasfemmefatale
    Thanks so much, I really appreciate your attention! :) xo/Tina

    ReplyDelete