Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Outfit !

Hello Dears,
Sorry for my lack of posts,
Finally I have some free time being in spring break and I couldn't be happier.
So as H&M lunched yesterday worldwide Conscious Collection
I was thinking that we can get some inspiration for Easter.

Vreau sa imi cer scuze pentru lipsa mea de activitate,
in sfarsit am si eu un pic de timp liber
fiind in vacanta de Paste si nu as putea fi mai fericita de atat.
Ma gandeam cum ieri a fost lansata in toata lumea Colectia Conscious de la H&M
am putea sa ne inspiram pentru zilele de Paste.




all items from H&M

Happy Easter !
xo
Mishuell

3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pics for spring! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Great blog! I am following you now!
    I would love you to follow mine too!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete