Thursday, April 5, 2012

Delayed B-day Gift


Azi mi-am inceput ziua cu un telefon de la Fan Curier anuntandu-ma ca am primit un pachet din strainatate ... pachet? strainatate? am inceput sa imi pun 'n' intrebari de unde? de la cine? s.a. Coletul a fost livrat la Hateg si partea proasta era ca nu aveam cum sa ma teleportez sa il ridic, norocul meu ca mama era acasa. Pana la urma aflu ca era un colet de la Supre Australia, un cadou de ziua mea si nu orice cadou, ci perechea de pantaloni scurti pe care mi-o doream enorm. :)

Today I've began with a call from Fan Curier letting me know that I've received an abroad package ... package? abroad ? I began to ask myself lot of questions: where from? from who? and so on. The package was delivered in Hateg and the bad part was that I wasn't there, luckily my mom was home. So I find out that it's from Supre Australia, a birthday gift, it was exactly what I wished, my favorite shorts. :)


Thanks Supre for you unexpected gift !

love
Mishuella

2 comments:

  1. Reyah you should join Supre as well and for sure you'll get something special for your b-day :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete