Saturday, February 4, 2012

Manicure idea

           I just love nail-painting, it makes me feel good, happy, joyful in the worst day by just taking a look at my hands . I pick the color and the model based on the day mood or by getting some inspiration from the blogs i follow, lookbook.nu or from fashion magazines. I remember when I was at Le Cinema, at Invog - Fashion Show, and I had the chance at backstage access (best thing that could happen ) where I couldn't not stare at one of the make-up artists that had some amazing fingertips (found out that were from Minx) - I was quite fascinated - amazing stuff - similar to nail-polish - looks even better - no nail damage - plus you can choose what pattern crosses your minde - back home I've searched for Minx and found that Sephora has something similar.








So if you like it, you can find it on Minx or at Sephora

Enjoy!
:*Mishuella

2 comments:

  1. Ce tareee!! Cat e un set din ala?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40lei sau poate mai prinzi la reducere la 18lei

    ReplyDelete