Sunday, February 5, 2012

H&M Haul

             This week was dedicated for studies and school only, but you imagine I couldn't help it ....I had to take a look in the stores - I was stressed - that's my excuse. I decided I needed a walk, I needed to relax a bit, so I dressed-up in hurry and headed to the Center of Timisoara ( took a look in Terranova and Meli Melo) - but if i was already there why not take a look at the mall's stores (I thought - isn't so far anyway) - thing as done- Usually I start with H&M (is my favorite) but this time I started from Bershka, Stradivarius, Pull and Bear cuz there were in the same part of the mall and then New Yorker and at the end my favorite store. Arrived at H&M I was amazed of my luck - they were putting new stuffs on sales and there were big sales - exactly what i needed






    So hurry up cuz you may still catch the sales : you'll find tops at 10lei, blouses and shirts 20-30lei, shoes 20-60lei, shorts and skirts 30lei, pants 20lei, gloves and headbands 10lei, scarfs 10lei, coats 60lei and lots of other cute stuffs - you couldn't not love H&M 

Hope you'll have a great Sunday
:*Mishuella

4 comments: