Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Show me your fur !

        One of my obsession this winter is the FUR, so I've asked people from Lookbook to share the best furry outfit at md.mishuella@yahoo.com. I'm so excited - I've received some amazing furry looks, thanks girls for sharing, unfortunately I had to choose only 5 of them for my post

1. Melissa



2. Katie Lie , 21yr, Brooklyn - New York




3. Cloverbud, 20yr, Chicago
http://clovebud.blogspot.com


4. Becky, 23yr, Hampshire - England

     Hope you'll love the looks as much I do, each girls has her unique style and shows us a different way of wearing fur.
     Melissa dear I couldn't decide between those two looks so I've share both :)
     Stay tune for the next theme!!

xoxo
Mishuella

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me, I'm in great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one and that fur vest over that elegant dress, xoxo

    ReplyDelete