Friday, January 13, 2012

Morning !

        Hey!! have you missed me?? so I had some problems with the internet source but now it's ok , anyway I was also busy with my Roads project (for school) and after 24h of no sleep and lots of coffees ( I don't drink normally) I'm super tired and my hands are shaking I certainly need to rest - so who  wants to find me can try tomorrow :)

     For those who still have projects or exams : pick a coffee from the picture above and keep on working - Good luck! 
     And about my giveaway I didn't forgot about it , so you still have time to subscribe :) , the winner will be announced tomorrow :)

xoxo
Mishuella
  
       

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love you're blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking "join this site" in the left margin.

    ReplyDelete