Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to school

So that was for summer ..now back in business. Today was my first day of final year at University --- to be sincere I had a tough morning cuz yesterday my colleagues and I celebrated the new 'Begging' ( we had a barbecue and after that spent the rest of the day in Porky's pub). I had an amazing day :)






pictures from Porky's walls 

Hope you'll love the pictures and maybe in future I'll post a video with the pub
 (you'll fall in love with it - as I did)

xo,
Mihaela

5 comments:

  1. Good luck in school mishuella! And those pictures are just too cute. I especially love the 1st and last one. HAHAHA :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute piggy! ^_^

    have fun in school ^_^

    as you begin your classes, in two week we'll end ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Love the flying pig! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete