Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter day by Andreea Iancu

when everybody thought that spring will come ...winter showed us that she's still in charge, lucky me that i love it :) ...i  took advantage of the last days of snow and went with my lovely photographer Andreea  in the park for some photos .... I've missed working with her :) ....
as it was a little bit cold my mum's fur hat was perfect ( i adore it ) and the camel / brown cardigan just matched :)





http://dark3y3s.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andreea-Iancu-Photography/123209097693391

love
Mihaela

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha (: yaa I just loveee rings!
    thanks for your comment (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    thanks for lovely comment..

    Nice blog!
    Alex, reflectandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog very much! Thank you for visiting mine:) I am now following!

    Kisses from Los Angeles,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    These pictures are great, I miss the snow :(

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's snowing in my city and I don't really like it!
    so I'll also wear winter clothes that were almost at the back of the closet and one of the hats I haven't used yet.
    nice blog, I'm following you.

    kisses from spain.

    http://openyourclosets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hat and the print on your jacket!! awesome!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment!
    Sweet picture, I love the hat (:

    With love,
    kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit <3 and you look amazing!

    Thank you for the sweet comment <3 Im definitely following hope you can follow me back ^-^

    xxx
    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hat is simply adorable as is your blog darling:) Thanks for your comment. Following now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a really nice girl;-)) Hugs from Luzia.

    ReplyDelete